Become a Tipster and Earn Money!
Would you be interested in selling your tips and earning from their sale?
Just register and create your own betting service. Then you can start adding your tips. You can add up to 4 tickets every working day and up to 6 tickets over the weekend, with a maximum of 2 matches per ticket.
Standard terms of tip selling:
- the tipster must be over 18 years old
- the tipster must add at least 20 tickets a month, which will contain at least 1 match
- the tipster collects 60% of the paid amount (service access fee)
- the service access fee depends on which group the tipster is assigned to. The assignment of a tipster to a group depends on how long they have operated their service and the results they achieve in betting.
|GROUP||price for 1 day||price for 7 days||price for 30 days|
|1. junior||1 €||3 €||9 €|
|2. senior||5 €||17 €||49 €|
|3. TOP||9 €||39 €||99 €|
|4. PRO||15 €||50 €||149 €|
The tipster moves between the groups based on their betting results and the duration of their betting service operation. A tipster can advance to a higher group, but can also move down a group.
1. junior - all new users and users who do not belong to another group
2. senior - the betting service operation time is at least 30 days and at the same time at least 30 added tickets and a positive overall balance (or a negative overall balance (not more than -3000 €) and a balance for the last 30 days of more than 500 €.)
3. TOP - the betting service operation time is at least 90 days and at least 100 added tickets and a positive overall balance and a balance for the last 30 days not worse than - 1500 €
4. PRO - the betting service operation time is at least 180 days and at least 150 added tickets and a positive overall balance and a balance for the last 30 days not worse than - 800 €
*the conditions for adding a tipster to the groups can change. The re-evaluation of tipsters is done every day at 01:00.